LGP LITE—little brother to the acclaimed capture card, LGP—is crafted for the more at-home gamers, for whom capturing is mostly done on PCs. You will find the same quality, speed, and precision in LGP LITE, at a more affordable price.
1-Click Full HD Recording
LGP LITE records gameplay from all mainstream consoles* effortlessly, with an on- board H.264 encoder that reduces loading on your PC, and a hot button that activates 1080p recording and streaming with one click.
Your Choice of Application and Platform
LGP LITE works with any DirectShow compliant streaming application such as XSplit or OBS, and broadcasts to YouTube, Twitch, or Ustream right out of the box. You also have the privilege to record, stream, or share with the exclusive RECentral, available for both PC and Mac.
• Interface:USB 2.0 (USB Mini)
• Video Input:HDMI
• Video Output (Pass-Through):HDMI
• Audio Input:HDMI, 3.5 mm stereo
• Audio Output (Pass-Through):HDMI, 3.5 mm stereo
• Max Pass-Through Resolutions:1080p60
• Max Record Resolutions:1080p30
• Supported Resolutions (Video input):1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
• Record Format:MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC)
• Dimension (W x D x H):131 x 70 x 22 mm (5.2 x 2.8 x 0.9 in)
• Weight:117 g (4.1 oz)
1. LGP Lite does not support viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals
Operating sytem: Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 7 ; Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.8 GHz/AMD Athlon 64 X2 3.0 GHz
VGA card supporting DirectX 10.0c
Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
1. RECentral for MAC, does not support video streaming it only support video recording.