The Amplon RT 2k VA is an online double-conversion UPS providing consistent sine-wave power to your critical equipment. It supports personal computers, networks, servers, VoIP and telecommunications. The Amplon RT 2kVA series features an output power factor of 0.9 and best-in-class AC-AC efficiency up to 94% resulting in greater energy savings. Optional external battery pack can be connected for longer backup time to keep your applications safe and running smoothly at all times.
- • True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- • Watch-dog design of DSP (Digital Signal Processor) increases reliability.
- • Cold-start capability provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- • Fan failure detection alerts users to failed fans.
- • Hot swappable batteries ensure continuous operation even when batteries are being replaced.
- • Optional external battery pack for easy scaling of longer backup time.
Green & Low TCO
- High output power factor 0.9 provides more real power to critical loads.
- High input power factor (pf > 0.99) and low harmonic distortion (iTHD < 5%) save upstream investment.
- Up to 94% AC-AC efficiency and 97% efficiency in ECO mode result in marked energy cost savings.
- Wide input voltage range reduces the chance of using the battery and extends battery life.
- Intelligent battery management sustains battery life and performance.
- Fan speed control by load level maximizes efficiency and reduces audible noise.
- Load segment control allows less-critical loads to be disconnected during blackouts and saves battery runtime for important loads.
- Convertible rack and tower configuration in 2U size cabinet.