The Epson TM-T82II-i provides users with a straightforward and elegant printing solution, with no need for drivers. Ideal for use with tablet PCs or mobile phones, the TM-T82II-i is simple to use and maintain, with the ability to print from any device running an HTML 5 compatible web browser. In addition, the TM-T82II-i has greyscale printing for the addition of logos and images to receipts
- Supports printing from virtually any mobile / tablet device
- Print via browsers : Print directly from HTML 5 browsers
- No drivers needed : No drivers to install or update
- Enables Cloud services without the need for legacy POS integration
- Multi peripheral connectivity with up to 2 USB ports and 1 serial port
- Controls peripherals from any mobile / tablet device
- XML compatible : responds to web application commands
- Fast print speed up to 200mm/sec and features print options to reduce paper usage
- Industry-leading two-year warranty
Our products are sold as is and do not include any provision of support on how to install, setup and use the products. To avoid any additional fees, before returning any products, we recommend that you personally attempt to troubleshoot your issue first as best you can by following the manufacturers guideline (assuming you are comfortable and have the knowledge required) and document the steps you have taken, so that we may be able to provide more efficient support and direction.
Often additional support is offered directly by the manufacturer. Please check the table below for more information if this is available and to determine the best course of action for warranty repair or replacement.
Manufacturer Warranty Details
We always suggest contacting the supplier to troubleshoot any primary issues you may have with a product. Epson’s general line is 1300 361 054. They are available 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST.
To download any drivers, view online manuals and see any extra content for your Epson device, please see the link below:
To lodge a support ticket with Epson via email, please follow the link below: