Project Standard 2019
• Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
• Familiar automated scheduling tools help you reduce inefficiencies and training time
• Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
• Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
• Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines Licensed for 1 PC.
Understand task relationships with task path highlighting in Gantt charts
Easily copy project information from Project and paste it into Office apps
Use built-in reports to gain insights, communicate information to shareholders, and get results
The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
Easily get started using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Standard and on Office.com.
Tools you already know, like Gantt charts, help you create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
Built-in multiple timelines let you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project.
Requirements Processor 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core Operating System Windows 10, Windows Server 2019 Memory 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit) Hard Disk Space 4.0 GB of available disk space Display
1280 x 768 screen resolution
Graphics DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration Additional System Requirements Internet access, Microsoft account