Open License Program
Minimum qty: 5 when buying new product
Office 365 ProPlus includes: Office suite
- Always have the latest versions of: 2 2 2
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Convert your data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster, and then preview it with different formatting.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, Visio diagrams, photos, and almost any other kind of computer file, in your OneNote notebooks.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
- Office on more devices. Enjoy a consistent and familiar Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPads, and most mobile devices.
- Office supports PCs and Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office for iPad can be installed on iPads running version 7.0 or higher. For information about mobile devices, visit www.office.com/mobile.
- Office on any PCStream full versions of Office programs on any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with Office on Demand.
Office 365 Pro Plus – is the version that is sold via Office 365. Subscriptions for Office 365 can either be purchased directly from the web portal or on a traditional licensing agreement like an Enterprise Agreement, Select, or new MPSA. It frequently is sold as part of the E3 or E4 packages