Verbatim’s Thermal Printable 8X speed DVD-Recordable discs are available in a white surface, which supports full-surface edge-to-edge printing. This media can be used with high-speed DVD writers from Sony, Pioneer and others. Verbatim white thermal DVD media are fully compatible with multi-colour and mono-colour thermal disc printers from Rimage, Teac and other leading thermal printer manufacturers. These discs do not have a “stack ring”, enabling print coverage of the entire disc surface. White Thermal Hub Printable DVD-R discs are based on an Advanced Azo recording dye, which provides the highest level of performance, reliability, and archival life.
Verbatim DVD+R offer 4.7GB or 120 Minutes of write-once storage capacity, superior recording quality, and compatibility with 1X to 16X DVD+R writers. Verbatim’s 16X cutting edge technology allows users to record a complete 4.7GB/120Min disc in approximately 5 minutes. Recognised as the choice for professional users, Verbatim DVD+R offers the optimal “Advanced Azo” recording dye, which provides the highest level of read/write performance, reliability, and archival life. Verbatim 16X DVD+R media is compatible with Sony, Dell, HP, Compaq and other leading drive manufacturers.
Features & Benefits:
- 1X-16X DVD recording speed
- Compatible with colour and mono-colour thermal printers from Rimage, Teac and others
- Also compatible with silk screen printers
- Write compatible with latest high speed drives from leading drive manufacturers
- Advanced Azo recording dye optimises read/write performance
- Superior Archival Life
- Limited Lifetime Warranty